Friday, August 21, 2009


“The Hand of God” by Tanya AgapeLove
I was outside looking at the sky when suddenly I saw the hand of God. I closed my eyes and the hand wrote at a door, Mysterious Healings, Heaven is your tabernacle the universe declares ALL, and with His hand he created the heavens and the earth ALL belongs to him Elohim. Jesus Christ is Priest and King, the Throne Room of God is a temple, than I saw the world turning around and divided in the middle, two parts; Natural and Supernatural, Flesh and Spirit. And a loud voice came as lightning through the sky, it is not about you, it is about the souls of man and the condition of the church, not about numbers. Heal, Heal, Heal Oh my! Does not matter the place or the time, for the Lord has prepared an appointed time, just more time at the altar. Pour the oil of the Holy Spirit upon the lost and the sick and they shall recover, the appointed time is NOW. Set free and baptized in the Holy Ghost, Alleluia, Praise His name. God’s Glory needs to be in the temple, as with the priests when Solomon dedicated the temple, they could not stand in the Presence of the Lord.
1 Kings 8:10-11 " When the priests withdrew from the Holy Place, the cloud filled the temple of the LORD. And the priests could not perform their service because of the cloud, for the glory of the LORD filled his temple. Then the Lord took me to a place where I saw a wheel and it had a marc saying here we will walk together and I followed on a road that took me to a gate of gold, it opened and a colorful garden was there, and the flowers where many thousands and the scent covered the air, so it will be in the sanctuary of my churches. To Him Who sits at the throne and unto the Lamb, be blessings and glory and honor and power forever. Wonders shall appear. The wind will blow and will bring a storm bringing the fresh rain, this is a Prophetic Revival – not as a spring shower but as a mighty torrent. And this wind brings the very presence of the Lord God Almighty and no man shall stand in that presence. You shall not cry out for healing – it will just happen. You shall not pray for the unsaved – they shall walk in off the street – convicted of their sin before they know what is happening. You shall not ask for the Baptism of the Holy Spirit – it will happen to anyone and everyone. This generation shall not pass away, Glory, Joel 2:28-32,The Day of the LORD" And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days. I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD. And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved; Let the Lord move, let His Holy Spirit take control of the temple and you will see wonders on earth. It is by His spirit amen? Pray for the Glory abide in the sanctuary, let us pray for more of the Holy Spirit and less of us, we are the generation that was chosen to be here at such a time as this, what a honor to serve the Almighty and to be chosen, let us keep praying, fasting together as one. It is time to get right with God, it is time to get real with Jesus, lay down our lives so we may live again. Alleluia!
Now you think you can time Me says the One in the clouds, get out of the way, or get on a fast and pray, die to self every day. It is my Glory in the Sanctuary. The time for Joel and Daniel has arrived, move Holy Spirit move, let Your light shine though the skies, let your Glory claim the earth, let the fire from heaven refine the sanctuary, proclaim my Glory or I will blow a strong wind and move NOW. Now is the time of deliverance, now is time for salvation, not a five minutes encounter at the altar. At the altar, that is where we will see signs and wonders, a real transformation, not a one man show or entertainment, I send the ones that fast and pray without ceasing. For one much is given and much is required. Self has to go, I for I am no respector of persons. The glory belongs to me and no man shall get it. I want fire at the altar, not dead praises but true worship, from the heart.
Amos 8:11"The days are coming," declares the Sovereign LORD, “when I will send a famine through the land— not a famine of food or a thirst for water, but a famine of hearing the words of the LORD.”
James 5:16 “The fervent prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.” Then He will listen to your prayers, He will hear when you call upon Him; and He will heal your land.

No comments:

Post a Comment